skip to Main Content

Corona virus update

Monday, 16 march 2020.

Dear Dutch Mini Rally friends,

Every day we are confronted with news about the coronavirus, COVID-19. The health and well-being of CREW & participants is our foundation’s first priority and we believe it is important to keep you informed about our approach and communication regarding the coronavirus.

Governments implement their travel restrictions and requirements that could affect our rally. The start of the DMR 2020 is formally scheduled in six weeks. Every year, each of us (CREW & participants) is very much looking forward to the start of the rally. However, it is fair to say that it currently looks very bleak whether the DMR can continue this year. The board has not yet made a final decision at the time of this letter.

The organisation is busy reviewing different scenarios, for hotels and DFDS a.o., and assess all scenarios in order to reach a balanced decision. Hotels were of course already booked last year. We are busy talking to hotel management to see what the (im)possibilities are. We hope to provide you with an update soon.

For now, we hope that everyone is in good health and remains in good health!

On behalf of the entire DMR organisation,

Christiaan Wilhelm

Vz. Stichting Dutch Mini Rally.

Back To Top